ON TIMEON BUDGETin TANDEMContact Us
Our strength lies in understanding the needs of the client, recognizing what resources are available or required to meet those needs, and assisting our client in assembling the best talent to accomplish the goal.
Tandem can assits with your construction needs from concept to completion of your project.
- Facility Assessment
- Selection of most advantageous Project Delivery Method
- Guidance in Project Team Selection
- Budget and Design Development
- Review Construction Documents for completeness and clarity
- Developing Proposal Package that provides maximum value and assures maximum trade participation
- Research and Evaluation of Proposals.
Contract & Project Management
Tandem Consulting works with your Team to meet your project goals. Manage the Process by Facilitating Productive Communication
- Assure that Project Controls are in place that will document and address issues quickly and completely
- Review Monthly Pay Requests for accuracy and compliance with the contract
- Aggressively Manage Change Orders
- Review Progress, Safety, and Quality of Work
- Assure timely Occupancy and Close-Out of the project.
Metropolitan Area Network
Design and implementation of large scale outside plant fiber network infrastructure.
- Experience in dealing with Local and State government agencies
- Strategic planning including phased development with cost analysis
- Preparation of Contract Documents
- Experience with communication infrastructure built in public right of way, including TxDOT.
Tandem Consulting, LLC coordinates the design and construction of your project with a highly experienced team. Founded on the concept of working together, we understand client needs and assemble the best talent to accomplish goals. Founded in 2006 by Don Roundtree, our office is located in Sulphur Springs, Texas.
Tandem Consulting, LLC coordinates the complex work of the design and construction of your project. We are founded on the concept that working in “Tandem” we can accomplish more. Our Team provides very significant experience in all aspects of the building process.
Construction and development professional with more than 40 years of experience in planning, estimating and managing multi- million dollar projects including schools, military, state, commercial and heavy construction projects. Don Roundtree has a proven record of coordinating trades, developing and building positive relationships with architects, engineers, local officials, vendors and clients while maintaining cost and quality control.
Projects include site development for such clients as Walmart, Lowe’s, Target, Mother Francis Hospital, Tyler, Longview Regional Medical Center, and multiple school projects. . Experience has included all aspects of pre-construction operations including project analysis, bidding, negotiations, subcontractor and vendor selection. Project management experience includes projects of varying sizes up to a comprehensive project such as Mt. Pleasant, TX ISD construction program encompassing 8 campuses, football stadium, and co-ed athletic facility.
Alton Lynn Brown
Over 40 years of experience as a civil engineer. Responsibilities have encompassed design, project management, studies, technical reports, and inspection services. Project design and management duties include development for commercial, industrial, and governmental entities, as well as studies, reports, inspection services, evaluation and recommendations.